The Goods:
- The kids faces and reactions;
- Under our children perspective, it was actually kind of fun;
- I've never been to a real safari, but the one in Animal Kingdom was very nice. And, according to the family who was right behind us in the van and who had gone on a real safari last year, it was very well done;
- The fireworks - I'm always mesmerized by them;
The Bads:
- Too many people - lines for everything;
- The food was absolutely disgusting;
- I don't understand adults going by themselves (I mean without any kids with them). There's no "magic" whatsoever to justify this trip. You live the so famous "magic" that Disney tries to sell through the eyes of the youngsters. Besides they were just taking space and making the lines longer. Really, who wants to ride "Peter Pan's Flight", "Snow White's scary Adventures" or event worst "It's a small world" if you are older than 10 years-old? It just doesn't make sense to me...
- The average weight of the people there. Unbelievable!
- The service was also a disappointment. I was maybe expecting too much.
I guess I have more negative points than positive ones. All in all, we had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment