![]() |
| Doug Wheeler's exhibition at David Zwirner's gallery |
In his new installation, presented at David Zwirner's gallery, the american artist Doug Wheeler plays with lights and space to make us experience an "infinite space". Or like he defines his work, he creates absence.
I can't explain what I saw and felt on Friday. I can describe to you the white wall in which I stood in front for more than 30 minutes. But I can't describe you the sensation of being staring at a white wall for more than 30 minutes and why I stayed all that time in front of it. You would need to try it by yourself.
In the meantime, you can read this good review written by Randy Kennedy for The New York Times, that will definitely give you a better description of Doug Wheeler's work than I would.

Que dica boa. Vou lá amanhã! Te conto depois.
ReplyDeleteBeijos!
Nath, conseguiu ir ver? Gostou? Bjs.
Delete