Friday, October 14, 2011

Preparing for Halloween

At 4 year-old F. loves to party and, just like me, he really enjoys the whole preparation (sometimes even more than the celebration itself). With Halloween around the corner, I can't tell you how excited he's getting about the whole thing. So this weekend we will start preparing for Halloween. Today I went online and bought some funny things at Pottery Barn Kids that should arrive next week. And as soon as the rain stopped in the afternoon, I took my two little guys, in their raining boots, to buy a (small) pumpkin each. This weekend we'll do some Jack 'O Lanterns! I should probably say "try", because last time I've done one I was 10 and if I remember correctly it didn't look very nice. We'll see...
Sorry for the bad image quality, but I took the pictures with my bberry in one hand, as I was holding an umbrella and the pumpkins in the other hand.
F and P coming back from our pumpkin shopping. They jumped into every puddle of water they saw on their way to the grocery store and again on their way back.
Our lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment