Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just a regular Tuesday

Today we didn't do anything special other than routine things. Music class for P. in the morning, school for F. all day, and I finally got the courage time to run some much needed errands (my "to-do list" was getting longer by the minute).

Hence, I'm just going to share some pictures of P.'s birthday party that we celebrated a couple of weeks ago. The theme was: Dinosaurs! And, as always, the party went by so fast that at the end I realized that I had forgotten to take pictures of the dinosaur shaped sandwiches, the brazilian cheese breads (pão de queijo) and the children's table that had little pop corn boxes personalized with the theme of the party, mini bottles of water also with a personalized label, apple juices and some cute dinosaur plates and cups. It makes me remember of my wedding, where I was so busy dancing all night long that I missed the dessert table, I don't have a picture of it and people keep telling me how amazing it looked and how great all the desserts tasted.

Chocolate cookies that were given as favors

Lollipop cookies to decorate the table

Dinosaurs cookies
Personalized banner, invitations, food flags by Meema design



Brigadeiros by Brigadeiro Bakery

Alfajores de maizena

The chocolate cookies ready to be given to the guests
The favors were books about dinosaurs nicely wrapped in a fabric with a dinosaur pattern 

No comments:

Post a Comment